Order in the next !
* For FedEx, order in the next .
THE BEST START
Anyone looking for equipment of proven quality right from the start will be delighted by the spotting scopes in the ATS/STS range. They offer all the features that you would look for in a spotting scope, including a large field of view for rapid target acquisition and tried-and-tested optics. The (straight or angled) view can be adjusted to meet personal preferences for any hunting situation.
The ATS 65 is a lightweight and handy spotting scope that offers high optical quality, despite its compact dimensions. Perfectly suited to long days outdoors, when every ounce/gram counts, its angled view facilitates comfortable and effortless observation.
- Aluminum spotting scope with 65mm objective lens diameter
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses minimize color fringing and produce high-contrast images
- Angled body is suitable for observing birds in the air or trees
- Includes 20-60x eyepiece with individual twist-in eyecups
- Measures 12.79 inches long and weighs 36 ounces; lifetime warranty
Effective objective lens diameter (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
Shortest focusing distance (ft / m)
9.8 / 3
Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt)
Objective filter thread
M 67 x 0.75
-13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C)
-22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)
13 ft (4m) water depth (inert gas filling)
Technical data ATS/STS with eyepiece 20-60x
Exit pupil diameter (mm)
Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m)
108-60 / 36-20
Field of view (degrees)
Field of view for spectacle wearers (degrees)
Field of view. apparent (degrees)
Light transmission (%) total product
Weight angled view (oz / g)
48.3 / 1370
Length angled view (in / mm)
14.6 / 370
Focal length with TLS APO (mm)