The improved slim design and the advanced functions bring the well established optical superiority of the Z6 rifle scopes to perfection: The newly designed mechanisms on the Ballistic Turret and the Parallax Turret optimize their handling. The Swarolight technology with automatic on-off function for illuminated reticles increases battery life.
- It is versatile to use its 12x magnification and large field of view; high power for greater detail and identification. 30mm central tube.
- Patented 4-point coil spring system for ultimate reliability, holds zero absolutely and absorbs recoil shock to scope.
- Extended eye relief for more comfort and safety.
- Eye relief increased from 95mm to 120mm. The illuminated Z6i 2-12x50 BT L rifle scope has a beautiful design and can also be used in poor light conditions
- Ultra-precise adjustment turrets and guaranteed shock resistance, even for large caliber rifles.
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Item model number: 59519
The Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56mm Rifle Scope has broken new ground in being the only rifle scope with 6x optical zoom. Eliminating the need to acquire other riflescopes, with the Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 Riflescope it combines everything you need for different hunting situations, this is the all-in-one hunting rifle scope. The new Z6 line of riflescopes from Swarovski Optik gave birth to the universal riflescope, finally ending the search for different scopes for different uses. Swarovski has introduced a new revolutionary reticle construction and it is implemented in the Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 Rifle Scope. The new reticle construction results in low design giving the hunter an unobstructed view in the firing position. All Swarovski Z6 models, have the tried and tested High Grid technology is built stylishly into the eyepiece well protected by a sturdy forged aluminum alloy housing and completely watertight. In addition, it employs a sophisticated, high light-transmission optical system for a large field of view with optimum edge-to-edge sharpness and steady reticle position. The new ergonomically designed operating elements plus two separate memory locations for day and night settings guarantee further functionality. The new Z 6 line of Swarovski Riflescopes have a large choice of innovative reticles in the separate image plane: this means that only the target is enlarged when changing the magnification and not the reticle itself which makes aiming considerably easier. These new Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56mm Rifle Scopes, have an improved magnification range and 50% better field of view than other riflescopes, you will be able to get in closer on far away shots and a wider FOV. With these new improvements, the hunter will have no problem spotting a potential target with improved feasibility and greater success. With the latest Z6 Swarovski Riflescope you can simultaneously achieve a greater magnification for the identification of detail and an accurate shot, regardless of whether close or far away. In the case of the Swarovski Z6 riflescopes, it assures smooth, steady images with exceptional quality.
Features of Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x56 Millimeter Riflescope:
- Identify and hit the target faster and with greater accuracy with a 50% more field of view range
- With a 50% more greater magnification range it is now possible to be ready at any time for an accurate shot whether close or far away
- The lowest magnification stands out for its wide field of view, while the highest magnification enables identification of the target object in true detail
- Microstructure grooves are available for precisely defined ribbing which prevents residual reflections inside the tube for bright, high contrast images, even in intense light
- HD optics (High Definition) have been added for superior performance at highest magnifications
- Zero-setting system for precision adjustment of the point of impact without the use of tools
- Waterproof to a depth of up to 13ft (0.4 bar) nitrogen purged
- A 4 coil system ensures highly accurate, repeatable click adjustments, even with heavy recoiling firearms
- Finger adjustable point of impact adjustments (clicks) no tools necessary