The World's Brightest Rhinestone Crystal
The Dreamtime Crystal 2777 Small Hexagon Flat Back Rhinestone features a simple geometric shape designed to work in harmony with so many of our geometrically aligned stones that the possibilities are endless. Combine this with DC 2771, DC 2772, DC 2773, and DC 2776 to create any number of fun and intricate designs. Dreamtime has achieved exceptional sparkle and light refraction that allows you to shine bright. DC 2777 Small Hexagon rhinestone crystals with a flat back can be applied using an adhesive. Transform any design or dance costume into a magic work of brilliance.
Dreamtime Crystal DC 2777 Small Hexagon Flat Back Crystal 10x8.4mm are an excellent choice if you are looking for:
- Crystals for dance costumes
- Crystals for bridal
- Crystals for wedding dresses
- Crystals for jewelry
- Crystals for t-shirts
- Crystals for equestrian show clothes
- Crystals for western
- Crystals for cheer uniforms
- Crystals for Pavé
- Glue on Crystals
- Glue on Crystals for Shoes
- Glue on Crystals for Clothes
- Crystals for Broadway Costumes
- Crystals for Ice Skating Costumes
- Crystals for Twirling Costumes
- Crystals for fashion
- Crystals for Irish Dance
The Dreamtime Small Hexagon Flat Back crystal will never leave you without inspiration!
Crystal Design and Shape
The brightest crystal in the world, the DC 2777 is designed with a flat surface on the backside, making it easy to glue to your designs in many different places. The DC 2777 is made with a crystal lead-free formula. With this refined formula and the latest stone cutting technology, the DC 2777 has been scientifically proven to shine brighter than any crystal in the world.
Choosing Your Crystal Color
Dreamtime Crystal DC 2777 Small Hexagon Flat Back Crystal 10x8.4mm is available in 11 different colors and 3 sizes. The Crystal color is the most popular color and is often referred to as the “clear” or “diamond” colored rhinestone. If you have seen an item blinged out in rhinestones, there is a very good chance that it was done with crystals from Dreamtime Creations.
How to Apply Crystals
Choosing the right adhesive for applying flatback crystals depends greatly on the surface you will be applying the stone to. For cotton and synthetic fabrics, the Dreamtime Creations Gemtac Adhesive is a great option, as is FabricTack, which will hold up through many washer and dryer exposures. E6000 adhesive is also a very popular choice for adhering to fabrics and hard surfaces, if you prefer glue without the smell of E6000, please try the MultiGrab360, it has been tested and CrystalNinja approved. If you plan on applying flatback crystals to fabric only, consider the Dreamtime Crystal Hotfix crystals, which come pre-manufactured with a small amount of dried adhesive on the back. Adhesives on HotFix crystals are activated with a Hot Fix application tool or heat press. Hotfix stones make a great choice for making crystal transfers and appliqués. If you are applying the DC 2777 to metal, glass, or another hard plastic surface, a two-part epoxy is a great solution. Two-part rhinestone epoxy offers durability and strong bonds to nonporous surfaces because of the chemical reaction that takes place during the hardening process. There are several options for applying crystals to costumes, such as Gummy Jelly, Jenny's Secret, and Bling On.
Applying Dreamtime crystal rhinestones to leather can be done with the glue that CrystalNinja developed for leather and rubber called Ninja Suplerflex Adhesive. For more tips on applying crystal to leather, see our Leather Crystal Application page.
Application Tips and Tricks
1. If you are using Gemtac, FabricTack, Multi Grab 360, E6000, or Two-Part epoxy glues for your project, it is really helpful to use a small syringe for distributing your glue. This helps in getting the perfect amount of glue in the areas you need without extra glue bleeding out on the backside of your crystal. Our Precision Glue Kit comes with a variety of sizes of tips, some wax sticks and instructions, great if you are just learning, and you can buy refills for all the items.
2. Apply your glue to the surface area first, then place your crystals on top of the glue.
3. When applying a large group of crystals to a surface, work in rows from left to right so that you can straighten the edge design as you go.
4. Tools like tweezers, wax dop sticks, and the Crystal Katana, are really helpful in picking up and placing stones where you need them to go with precision.
Best Price Guarantee
Rest easy knowing you are getting a great selection of crystals and tools from Dreamtime Creations. We keep a huge inventory in stock so we can ship right away and we always guarantee the best price, you can check out our Price Match Guarantee and buy with confidence.
**NOTE** This product is currently only shipping to a specific list of locations.
This product is not for resale.
Remember that colors vary by monitor and sizes are not to scale.